Our mission is to accelerate the growth of lacrosse in Oregon by leveraging top coaching talent and community leaders to provide the highest commitment to player development, and enrich the overall club experience by creating a more innovative, personal, enjoyable and deliberate training opportunity, allowing players to develop a deep passion for the game while maximizing their potential, on and off the field.
Josh Peck (Johns Hopkins, Central Head Coach)
Dan McKinney (Georgetown University, Grant Head Coach)
Dennis Sullivan (Brown University, OES Head Coach)
Scott DeMonte (URI, Former Rhino Director)
Cam Rafish (PSU, OES Associate Head Coach)
Mike Marcott (University of Denver, Lake Oswego Head Coach)
Ryan Macri (University of North Carolina, Sunset Assistant Coach)
Devan Spilker (Limestone College, Tualatin Head Coach)
Martin Winter (UMass Lowell, OES Assistant Coach)
John Duffy (Loyola University)
JC Vandenbrink (Shorter University, St. Ambrose Head Coach)
Spencer Madden (University of Oregon)
Liam Resch (University of Denver, Tualatin Assistant Coach)
Evan Windisch (Virginia Military Institute, Camas Assistant Coach)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1) The strongest and most experienced Coaching Staff in Oregon!
2) The most Comprehensive Field Training program in the PNW
3) Small group Positional Training with our all-NCAA staff
4) Competing in the most Competitive Tournaments in the country
5) Only Travel Box Teams in OR, coached by former NLL professionals
6) Access to the MadLax Nationals and NPL Regional Teams
7) Discounts on Madlax Programs and Showcase Opportunities
8) Twenty percent off madlaxshop.com retail site